A trusted hub for your family
Providing qualify, evidenced based Speech, Occupational, and Physical therapy, in a cultivating & supportive environment to help our clients reach their fullest potential
- Speech and Language Therapy for deficits in intelligibly & communication
- Occupational Therapy for deficits motor, self-care skills and play
- Physical Therapy for deficits in strength, endurance, and balance
Dynamic Therapy Services and Programs
Our administrative, management and clinical team are available to provide support through:
- Assessment and Treatment Plan Development
- Speech, Occupational, or Physical Therapy screenings
- Family in-service Training and Consultation
- Classroom and IEP Consultations
- On Site Therapy Intervention
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS): Visual communication system to support initiation and communication by exchanging a visual icon for wants/needs.
- Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets (PROMPT): Tactile-kinesthic method that uses touch cures to guide articulators through words and phrases.
- Kaufman Program: Apraxia treatment that teaches children the easiest way to say words until they have increased oral-speech coordination.
- Hanen Programs: It Takes Two to Talk and More Than Words programs that teach techniques for transitioning, requesting, understanding and shaping echolalic speech patterns.
- Talk Tools: Muscle-based oral motor program designed to promote speech and improve oral motor (e.g. lips, jaw) through using oral motor tools to improve verbal output, feeding, and speech production skills.
- Social Thinking: Developed by Michelle Garcia Winner, this program target social skills with techniques based on the ILAUGH model.
- Social Stories: Developed by Carol Gray, this method uses visuals and individualized stories written by clinicians to teach social skills, social expectations, and behavioral modification strategies.