Work at Kara Dodds and Associates Speech Therapy Center
Resume’s now being accepted for SLP, SLPA, OTR/L, COTA:
Are you dynamic, fun, energetic and love working with children and their families? Then, apply with us!
Position Details: Speech, Occupational, and Physical therapists provide therapy services at our center-based state of the art facility to children from birth to age 18 presenting with language delays, Autism, feeding/swallowing, Apraxia, articulation and speech intelligibility issues, stuttering, and have difficulty with social skills, fine and gross motor skills and sensory skills.
Roles and Therapist Responsibilities
- TEAM player with other disciplines including ST, OT, and PT’s
- Utilizing and implementing evidence-based practices
- Conduct assessments and design age-appropriate treatment plans for therapy
- Provide parent / family consult and create home carry over plans when needed
- Collect data and complete SOAP notes while monitoring goals and progress
- Prepare, analyze data and prepare progress reports in accordance with insurance guidelines and clinic policy following guidelines
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Enjoy working with other friendly team members in a nice working environment
Our Desired Therapist Characteristics include a person with strong interpersonal skills for working with children, families, and other with other professionals in other disciplines. We want friendly therapist who strive to be a TEAM player, who are creative, detailed-orientated, organized, and love working with children. We want the therapist who can sees the brighter side of a challenging case or therapy session to shift and modify the therapy activities or plan so that it improves the child’s success! We look for the therapist that offers solutions and comes with creative ideas and has a can-do attitude.
Center Benefits Include: 4/10 work weeks for the live-work balance for staff having 3-day weekends off enjoying San Diego beaches and weather. Paid holidays, PTO, daily office time, new hire support plans (supervision if needed), weekly staff meetings, trainings, with salary or per diem positions are offered. We also have designated staff offices and work spaces too!
Join our dynamic team in a great, friendly, and supportive working team of therapists today… Positions for SLP, SLPA, OTR/L, COTA available.