make a difference
change that results
for those next
steps in life
academic skills, social and
Pediatric Speech, Occupational & Physical Therapy Centers in San Diego
For 18 years now, the Kara Dodds & Associates therapy team has been providing individualized therapy for children working along-side with their families in our therapy centers located in San Diego and in Santee, California.
“We were able to virtually connect for our son’s last session with Ms. Valerie and It was great! I really appreciate the flexibility in meeting his needs.
While we continue to practice social distancing, I am hoping to continue these sessions this way.”
We are offering Teletherapy as of March for those unable to visit the centers.
Warning: Division by zero in /home/customer/www/karadodds.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/trx_addons/components/shortcodes/skills/tpl.counter.php on line 32
Offering Teletherapy as of March!
We strive to support each child to have the quality of life experiences they deserve. We believe in kindness and patience in all our interactions. We cultivate and support our clients as they build social interactions, improve their communication, self-regulation and motor skills through daily activities helping to prepare children for those next steps in life.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Phonological Disorders
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Pragmatic Language Deficits
- Hearing Impairments
- Early Language Acquisition (Early Intervention)
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Attention & Organization Skills
- Handwriting Difficulties
- Learning Disabilities
- Neurological Disorders
- Language Delays
- Speech Intelligibility Deficits
- Cognitive / Attention Impairments
- Genetic Deficits – Downs Syndrome
- Feeding “Picky Eaters”
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Cochlear Implants
- Reading Difficulties
- Social Skills
- Fine & Gross Motor Skill Deficits
- Speech Intelligibility
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability
difference one child at a time
We accept a variety of plans to cover your child’s therapy needs. We bill and work with insurances directly taking the hassle out of it for families.
We will take the lead on determining coverage and finding the best options available with your plan.
Call today at 619-692-0622 for more information.
- Tricare (Health Net Federal Services)
- Easter Seals of Southern California
- San Diego Regional Center (in home or center based)
- PPO plans including:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Coventry, and more.