San Diego Centers for Pediatric Speech, Occupational & Physical Therapy
For 18 years now, the Kara Dodds & Associates therapy team has been providing individualized therapy for children working along-side with their families in our therapy centers located in San Diego and in Santee, California.
Our primary goal as a team is to provide positive change toward your child’s development.
We do this by only using certified and licensed therapists who design and make your child’s therapy session fun while they learn, grow, and meet their communication, sensory, and motor goals.
We love families! We teach, support, and advocate for families too. We look forward to working with your child and your family.
Who We Help
Our licensed and certified therapists specialize in:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Phonological Disorders
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Pragmatic Language Deficits
- Hearing Impairments
- Early Language Acquisition (Early Intervention)
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Attention & Organization Skills
- Handwriting Difficulties
- Learning Disabilities
- Neurological Disorders
- Language Delays
- Speech Intelligibility Deficits
- Cognitive / Attention Impairments
- Genetic Deficits - Downs Syndrome
- Feeding "Picky Eaters"
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Cochlear Implants
- Reading Difficulties
- Social Skills
- Fine & Gross Motor Skill Deficits
- Speech Intelligibility
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability
Therapy Center Details & Hours
Our centers are clean, easy to find, have comfortable waiting rooms with toys for siblings, lots natural light, plenty of free parking, and easy access for our disabled clients, families and guests.
To meet the needs of families we are open Monday - Friday (7:45am - 6:30pm) and also on Saturday by appointment. We are able to schedule sessions “back-to-back” or have siblings scheduled making it easier for parents.
- Co-Treating therapy services with OT and PT
- Utilizing our speech sensory room for children who seek more sensory input in therapy
- Parent Programs (e.g. Hanen: More Than Words)
- Consultation with other service providers (e.g. School providers, IEP attendance, ABA programs, etc.)