Now Hiring San Diego Speech, Occupational, COTA, and Physical Therapists
Do you want to work with a team of Speech, OT, and PT’s in a dynamic center that supports the multi-disciplinary approach to treating children? Then, apply now as we are currently looking for energetic, fun and innovative therapists to join our team!
Our center has full time, and part time (per diem) positions open for fun, dynamic, and energetic therapists that love to work with children and their families. If this describes you, then we want to meet you! Our offices are open M-F with extended hours and Saturdays or every other Saturday hours are also available.
Located in Mission Valley and in Santee, our pediatric therapy center offers 1:1 and also small group therapy to our clients for Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapy. Populations include: Autism, Apraxia, Language Delays, Oral Motor deficits, Fine & Gross motor deficits and more. Our center also runs social groups, holiday social skill camps, handwriting camps, and more. Join our dynamic team in a great, friendly, and supportive working team of therapists today… Positions for SPH, OT, PT, SLPA, COTA available. Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation salary packages (health ins, PTO, other incentives)
- Budgets to purchase materials and have access to variety of assessments
- Designated and private offices for each therapist
- CEU & Training in the most effective treatment methods in speech pathology
- Support staff to make materials, schedule clients, and assist in other daily therapist duties
- Structured support & supervision for CF’s
- CA license required
We believe in also supporting and training the next therapists coming from graduate schools. As such, we also accept externs seeking site placement in a structured and supervised environment. Call for more information.